What can TSM do for you?
Let's start from your business and discover which spirit fits!
If you are a wine producer, you already have 70% of your Vermouth in your cellar. We have the remaining 30%!
Impress your guests by serving a Gin with your own label, or sell your own pre-mixed cocktails
in your mini bar.
Our semi-finished tinctures and distillates are the secret ingredients that will boost your new product time-to-market. Only natural botanicals, 100% controlled.
A Christmas gift for your clients, a gadget for a special event: design the best label ever and we
will take care of all the rest.